Staples Advantage is Staples, Inc.’s business-to-business division. The company serves companies with 20 or more employees up to the Fortune 1000, including global businesses, local, state, and federal governments, healthcare organizations, and educational institutions. Staples Advantage provides one-stop shopping for a range of office and technology supplies, as well as printing and promotional products, furniture, and facility supplies.
Staples Advantage is one of the largest online office supply companies in the United States. Providing an exceptional level of account support and customer service, they are committed to reducing operating costs and improving ordering efficiencies for organizations. You can find more information at www.staplesadvantage.com.
Staples Advantage offers housing cooperatives a competitive price on a broad range of office products, technology products, maintenance products, and office furnishings. Staples Advantage provides businesses with a comprehensive line of office and technology products, exclusive pricing, dedicated account management, a simple online ordering process, and quick answers to your questions.
As a subsidiary of Staples, the largest office products company globally, Staples Advantage leverages its wide range of expertise to provide you with business solutions, whether in person or online. A wide range of companies with at least 20 employees is eligible for this value-added service.
- 1 How Do I Sign Up For StaplesAdvantage?
- 2 Step By Step StaplesAdvantage Login Procedure
- 3 How To Reset Staples Advantage Sign In Credentials?
- 4 Benefits Of Staples Business Advantage
- 5 Staples Business Advantage Mobile Application
- 6 About Staples
- 7 Customer Service Contact Details
How Do I Sign Up For StaplesAdvantage?
If your company has an account with Staples but you are unable to sign into Staples Advantage, you should make your own login to create your online account. The following steps will guide you through the process of registering for your Staples Advantage Account Login:
- Go to www.staplesadvantage.com/idm to sign up for Staples Advantage
- You will find the ‘Cannot sign in to Staples Advantage?’ section on the left side of the page.
- Select either the “My company is new to Staples Advantage” or “My company already has a Staples Advantage account, but I need a login” link under it.
- Upon reaching the designated Staples website, click on the “Register Now” button if your company owns Staples, but you do not have a personal account in it.
- The Staples Advantage program is available to companies that are new to the retailer. To find out more, fill out a short online form.
- You need to enter your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and company name when you fill out the form.
- Choose your job function from the drop-down list.
- Include city, province, or state and the number of employees for the address.
- Click the “submit” button.
Step By Step StaplesAdvantage Login Procedure
For employees whose employers have joined Staples Advantage, Staples invites them to create their own Staples user accounts to start saving. By taking advantage of Staples Advantage Online Access, you can order best-in-class products and services for your everyday office needs. Furthermore, you can access your Staples Advantage Account virtually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere.
Staples Advantage offers work-life solutions for everyone. You can log into your Online Account if you participate in the Staples Advantage program and have a Staples Advantage account. You can follow the below-given steps to access your Staples Advantage Login Account.
- To sign in to Staples Advantage, go to www.staplesadvantage.com and click the “Sign In Now” button.
- Alternatively, you can access the Staples Advantage Sign In portal directly at www.staplesadvantage.com/idm.
- Enter the username and password of your existing Staples Advantage Online account.
- Once your account password is entered, click “Next.”
The Staples Advantage Login portal provides a relatively simple sign-in experience by clicking on the relevant link at the top of the page. There are a few steps to follow.
- You must enter your Staples Advantage Account Number, User ID, and Password in the appropriate fields.
- Enable the “Keep me signed in” checkbox to reduce the number of times you have to sign in on the device.
- Sign in to your Staples Advantage Online Account by clicking the “Sign in” button.
How To Reset Staples Advantage Sign In Credentials?
The process for resetting your account credentials with Staples Advantage is very straightforward. You can reset/change your password using the official portal and even retrieve your user ID.
Steps To Reset/Change Password
If you have forgotten the password for the Staples Advantage Login account, then you can access the account by following the instructions listed below:
- From your browser, go to the Staples Advantage forgot password link https://www.staplesadvantage.com/idm/forgotPassword and enter your email address.
- You will receive an email containing instructions for resetting your password once you click submit.
- You will be required to reset your password if you follow the instructions.
- Even if you remember your password, you can change it just by logging into your account, clicking on My Account, My Profile, and then clicking Edit. Just type in your new password and hit Save.
How Do I Change/Recover Username/ID?
Follow the steps below to reset your User ID and Account Number if you have forgotten your Account Number.
- Please go to the Staples Advantage Forgot username link https://www.staplesadvantage.com/idm/forgotUsername in your browser and enter the email address you specified when you registered.
- Once you click on the submit button, your login information will be emailed to you.
Benefits Of Staples Business Advantage
All of Staples Advantage’s customers, including global corporations, local businesses, the federal government, healthcare providers, and educational institutions, are offered convenient and comprehensive products, services, and solutions.
Account Management: Their dedicated Account Managers are your single point of contact and are your proactive resource when you need strategic business advice.
E-Procurement Expertise: Through their B2B Web site and expertise in integrating third-party platforms, they streamline the ordering process and improve compliance.
One Source Solution: It’s easy to run your organization when you purchase your office supplies, technology, furniture, facility, print, and promotional product needs from one trusted and cost-effective source.
Delivery Excellence: You can trust their best-in-class fulfillment network to deliver accurate, next-business-day deliveries.
Customer Service: Maintaining the productivity and satisfaction of your end users is their number one goal. They’ll receive expert and responsive service from their call center network, which has been recognized by J.D. Power and Associates for seven consecutive years (2004 – 2010).
Retail Store Network: By visiting 1,500 of their U.S. retail stores, it’s easy to purchase the items you need the same day.
Staples Brand Products: Staples offers more than 2,000 high-quality and exclusive products at exceptional prices.
Financial Strength: Enjoy the stability and strength of the financial leader in the industry. The technology and service they provide to their customers are at the latest level thanks to constant investment and reinvestment.
Global Reach: Their service covers 37 countries and 5 continents so that you can expect the same level of value and quality worldwide.
Staples Soul: As a company, Staples shares and complements its core values. You can do more with your corporate responsibility initiatives and objectives by leveraging their environmental and diversity supplier solutions.
Our People: Whether it is the account managers, Customer Service Reps, or delivery drivers, and warehouse associates, they only hire and hold the best employees accountable for delivering outstanding results to their customers. There are distinct advantages that Staples offers that consistently increase your company’s productivity.
|Official Name||Staples Advantage|
|Managed By||Staples Inc.|
Features Of Staples Advantage Website
By registering for and logging into your Staples Advantage Online Account, you’ll have access to many better ways to do your work. Here are some of the features of Staples Advantage Website:
- Get help from a real team of people to achieve your goals
- Your business will get a customized program designed around the products and services it needs
- Getting group discounts applied to in-store purchases is as simple as ordering online or using a discount card.
- Almost 1,500 most common items are discounted deep within this market basket. Corporate discounts are available on everything else.
- Streamline your purchasing process and track orders
- You will have your own account manager and have access to all of our business services
- Maintain a budget and control spending
- Staples Advantage exclusive business services and products come from leading brands.
- Strategies to reduce the cost of running a business with more than 10 employees
- Delivery is fast and free, no minimum required
- A one-step approval process
- The Staples mobile app lets you create shopping lists, order by scanning barcodes, and approve orders on the go.
Staples Business Advantage Mobile Application
With Staples Business Advantage, the business-to-business division of Staples, Inc., customers can order items like coffee, pens, computers, and printers from the office or on the road, rather than just in a store.
The app was designed based on customer feedback and to meet the needs of on-the-go workers with busy schedules. Using the app, users can quickly reorder all products and check their availability on iOS and Android devices, making work environments more productive, healthy, and sustainable.
On a mobile device, you can order all the office supplies you need on the go with the Staples Advantage app. All the items you need to keep your business running are available at your fingertips, thanks to Staples Advantage’s extensive inventory and one-touch approval. No matter where you go, you can always enjoy the convenience and selection of your Staples Business Advantage program. Using our mobile app, you’ll always have access to your account information and the products you need to run your business.
With more than 2,200 stores throughout the world and 85,000 associates, Staples Inc. is the world’s second-largest online retailer. The company’s stores and websites sell office supplies and machines, technology, business services, and promotional products. The company has its headquarters in Framingham, Massachusetts.
The Staples brand includes 4000 products that provide quality, value, and innovation, all of which can be delivered free next business day. Staples also offer thousands of everyday eco-conscious supplies. In addition to office supplies, snacks, and beverages, Staples offers a one-stop shop for all its customers’ needs.
About Staples Advantage
The contract division of Staples Inc. is Staples Business Advantage. Businesses and institutions can order technology products, office products, and breakroom supplies online from this company. Their goal is to save businesses time and money. As of 1995, the division has been branded as Staples Business Advantage after being established as Staples Contract and Commercial in 1993.
Using the Staples Advantage Login portal, companies can develop customized programs that offer competitive pricing, dedicated account management, and a wide range of products and services. As an industry leader with low operating costs and an award-winning program, their financial stability helps them provide the lowest total delivered cost to members and provide award-winning service to their members.
Staples Business Advantage’s efforts to win customers have been successful, and this is one of the company’s bright spots. We provide green products, customized programs, local expertise, category specialists, small to minorities products, including free next-day delivery, as part of the Staples Business Advantage. As a result of Staples Advantage, Staples’ sales totaled nearly $8 billion last year, almost a third of its $23 billion revenue.
Customer Service Contact Details
If you are a customer of Staples Business Advantage and need assistance with their products or services, you can always contact the customer service. If you have any questions about your account, products, services, or information on Staples Business Advantage, our team is happy to help.
- You can reach a customer service representative at Staples Business Advantage by calling 1-877-826-7755.
- If you require technical support, our team is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m EST at the number mentioned above.
- You can reach the sales department at 1-844-243-8645.
There are many services StaplesAdvantage offers that its competitors do as well, as they are always trying to beat prices and match product benefits. Shoppers can take advantage of many of the same features as on Amazon’s consumer retail site. The software includes features such as comparing prices across a wide range of products, as well as the ability to set up multi-user accounts, talk with product experts, and integrate procurement systems.
In StaplesAdvantage.com, the company uses customer information such as past purchases, time of year, clickstream behavior, and other factors to tailor product recommendations and reorder reminders.