As part of the Staples Advantage program, Staples invites all employees of participating companies to register for a Staples account to start saving. The Staples Advantage Online Access app provides you with best-in-class solutions for your everyday office needs all in one place. Furthermore, you can manage your Staples Advantage Account virtually anywhere, any time of day, seven days a week.
Staples Advantage provides employees with a wide array of office supplies and provides solutions for almost any business need. It includes office basics, coffee to technology, furniture, facilities, and break rooms, in addition to promotional products and print.
Frequently Asked Questions
Staples Advantage – what is it?
Staples Advantage is a business-to-business division of Staples, Inc. The Staples Advantage program offers a customizable level of customer support and superior customer service to help organizations reduce costs and improve order efficiencies.
How do I make a payment on the website?
Following are the steps you can follow to pay for the order that you have placed online using your Staple Credit Card or Credit Card from your Credit Card company:
- Enter your account information, choose the order you wish to place, select the units, and mention the address to which your order should be shipped.
- Click on Pay and then enter your credit card information and billing information.
- After that, click Pay.
How Do I Deactivate/Delete an Employee Account?
If you no longer wish to use the Staples Advantage online portal, you can easily delete your account by following the steps below:
- Sign in to your Staples Advantage account.
- Once you have clicked My Account, scroll down and click My Profile.
- Click on the Deactivate or Delete Account link.
- You can deactivate your account by providing a valid reason and clicking on submit.
- The deletion of your account might take a while.